The Good Contractors Organization & LoneStar
Home Professionals come a dime a dozen. If you’ve ever embarked upon a home remodel and have searched for a remodeling professional, you’ve seen firsthand that quantity is not the problem, quality is. According to the BBB, the most complained about industry is the remodeling industry. At LoneStar, we understand that the remodeling process can seem overwhelming enough for a homeowner. Finding a company you can trust shouldn’t have to be. That’s why we’re proud to be part of an organization that realizes that and sets high standards.
Since 2011, we’ve pledged to the Code of Ethics below.
You can expect to receive the following from us:
- Consistently conduct our business in a professional manner that will earn the respect of the community, for our company, and for The Good Contractors Organization®.
- Promote products and services that will benefit the customer and that meet appropriate building codes.
- Provide our customers with detailed contracts/agreements/work orders so that the chances of properly managing expectations are maximized.
- Offer customer satisfaction assurance.
- Respond quickly to customer feedback and work to quickly resolve any misunderstandings.
- Maintain the appropriate amount of general liability insurance.
- Keep current on all licensing and/or certifications required within the remodeling industry.
- Do our best to screen to the deepest level possible any employees or sub-contractors that may enter our customer’s property.
- Ensure that company representatives conduct themselves professionally in all interactions with customers.
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace and do my best to maintain a livable environment while in my customer’s home.
You can rest assured knowing you’ll never experience the following with us:
- High pressure or high fear sales maneuvers.
- Unethical business practices to gain access into a home, such as bait-and-switch sales tactics.
View our other accolades and associations here.