Poplar Drive – A Beautiful Custom Master Bath In A Traditional Style.
This client wanted an updated bathroom to match the rest of her home’s upscale look. The bathroom had inadequate shower and cabinet space, as well as an oversized, unattractive tub that hadn’t been used since the 1990s. The client’s husband had initially started the bathroom remodel himself, but progress was slow. A year later, the client contacted us to redo the entire project.
Here are the strategies we used to create a spacious, gorgeous bathroom remodel for the client:
- Expanded shower size by 50%
- Created additional cabinet space
- Reduced tub space
- Raised shower head; jetted body sprays, hand-held sprayer
- Installed tall custom (34.5” H) maple cabinets with dark cherry stain to match the cabinet design in the rest of the home
- Coordinated the colors and textures of the granite, tile, and walls
- Installed brushed nickel plumbing fixtures, lighting, and accessories
- Included numerous custom features such as a pocket door, entry doors to bedroom, built-in shelving, and wall tile in the commode closet
What started as a “fixer upper” the client tried to handle themselves turned into a world-class bathroom with tons of space and modern touches. The client is now enjoying a spacious shower, beautiful cabinets and fixtures, and many customized features that suit their needs to a “T.” They were all too happy to let us bring their bathroom up to date with the rest of their upscale home.