Woodvale – “Blah” Bathroom Gets Major Facelift.
These clients wanted a new and updated bathroom to fit their unique tastes. Their current bathroom was drab without much detail or color, and this young couple wanted an updated and contemporary style with special touches and bold colors. The wife wanted a new tub to relax in, as the old one was outdated and hadn’t been used in years. The cabinets were also too short, and the shower was cramped and sullied with dark grout lines.We decided to keep the shower and tub in the same locations, but place more emphasis on the shower. Since the shower was too small, we enlarged it approximately eight inches on two sides, which made a huge difference on the inside space. We incorporated the tub deck as a bench, and installed shampoo inserts to give the shower a contemporary feel. We then installed frameless glass to give the shower a classy, sophisticated appearance.
Here are the strategies we used to create a spacious, gorgeous bathroom remodel for the client:
- Widened the shower opening and raised the shower floor
- Tall 34.5” custom cabinets with medium stain for both “His & Her” sides
- New luxurious tub to soak and relax in
- Raised shower head; hand-held sprayer
- Coordinated the colors and textures of the Rainforest limestone counters and shower seat, tile, and walls
- Installed brushed nickel plumbing fixtures, lighting, and accessories
- Created a haven of individual taste and design for a young flourishing couple
These clients are thrilled with their master bathroom conversion. We turned what was once a drab, dingy, dreary bathroom into a bright and cheery space that matches the customers’ unique tastes. Their new bathroom has the amenities, look, and feel of a true “Dream Room” that also boasts the cleanliness and comfort the customers craved.